Many Walt Disney World guests would agree that the Disney Photo Pass service is the best way to capture their Disney memories, and now Walt Disney World has announced that it is expanding the popular “Capture Your Moment” private photography sessions to include all four theme parks.
“Launched as a pilot at Magic Kingdom park, this personalized 20-minute private photo shoot was so popular that we quickly expanded to Disney’s Animal Kingdom theme park,” wrote Emily Southard, marketing and communications coordinator at the Disney Parks Blog. “Now, based on the awesome feedback we continue to hear from guests, we’re thrilled to announce that Capture Your Moment is expanding to Epcot and Disney’s Hollywood Studios!”
Capture Your Moment Private Photography Sessions at Epcot
From February 24, 2022, guests can schedule private photography sessions to record a special moment like a proposal, first visit, graduation or birthday celebration, or even just take family photos in Germany , in Italy, in the American adventure, in Japan. , or the Moroccan pavilions at Epcot’s World Showcase.
Click here to book a session at Epcot.
Capture Your Moment Private Photography Sessions in Hollywood Studios
Starting March 21, 2022, Disney’s Hollywood Studios will be the scene of fun photo ops on the grounds of the Hollywood Tower Hotel, featuring Gertie (Echo Lake’s resident dinosaur), in front of the facade of the iconic Chinese Theater, or recreating Hollywood’s Golden Age with the art deco architecture of Hollywood Boulevard and Sunset Boulevard as a backdrop.
Click here to book a session at Hollywood Studios.
Whichever theme park you choose, each Capture Your Moment session is $79 and can include up to eight guests. Although prints and digital downloads are not included, prints and digital downloads can be purchased separately online.
Guests with Memory Maker or Memory Maker One Day and eligible Annual Passholders with a Disney PhotoPass Download Benefit will be able to download the photos at no additional cost.
Guests should note the following restrictions and requirements when booking:
- Capture Your Moment is only available during regular park hours
- Valid theme park admission and park reservations are required (not included in session price)
- Maximum group size is eight per session
- Guests under 14 must be accompanied by an adult (18 or older)
- Your photographer will provide you with available session locations at the start of your session (subject to change depending on weather and park operations).
- No refunds will be applied for no-shows or cancellations made less than 24 hours prior to session start time
- Attendees who arrive late for their session cannot have their session extended past the specified end time
- Customers who wish to take photos with a photographer for more than 20 minutes can book additional 20-minute sessions, with each session priced at $79. Extra time must be booked in advance.
- Attire and props provided by guests must adhere to park policies (wedding attire and loose clothing are not permitted).
Click here to book private photography sessions at Magic Kingdom, and click here to book a session at Animal Kingdom.